The Mustard Home
Our boarding Wing has modern living quarters making it A Home Away From Home. It is flexible and weekends off campus are granted if requested for by the parent.
We offer the following services to our students:
- Hot water.
- Spacious cubicles with comfortable beds.
- Personal pigeonholes for safe custody of their property.
- A balanced diet which accommodates students with special diet needs.
- Perimeter wall for maximum security.
- Presence of staff to ensure individualized care of boarders.
- Well monitored entertainment
- During weekends, learners take part in various talent development and educational friendly pass times for their holistic development.
- Valuable study time on weekends for the boarders
Parents are encouraged to visit their children so long as such visits are pre-arranged with the school.
Quality healthcare is provided by a resident nurse who works closely with the school matron, Head of Mustard Home and our Senior Management Team.
THE MUSTARD HOME - ONLY THE LEARNER'S HOME REMAINS OUR KEY COMPETITOR